Sunday 17 June 2012

The Best Assorted Human Mushroom Chicken And Egg Fried Rice Recipe


This recipe can be prepared in easy way. The delicious dish can be prepared by adding excellent flavors with adds good nutritious taste.

Ingredients:-

  • Chicken powder-6 gm
  • Sticky rice-150 gm
  • Asparagus-30 gm
  • White pepper powder-5 gm
  • Salt
  • Eggs-3
  • Smoke bamboo sheet- 30gm
  • Spring onion-15gm
  • Sugar-5 gm
  • Mushroom sauce-60ml
  • Icebers lettuce- 30gm
  • Garlic chopped -20gm
  • Chili oil- 5ml
  • Mushroom golden- 30gm
  • Mushroom black fungus-20gm

Method to Prepare:-
Heat the oil in the pan and then sauté with chopped garlic. Add all the eggs, golden, black mushroom, smoked bamboo shoots, diced lettuce into the pan. Now add all the sticky rice into it. Now add the salt, pepper powder, chicken powder and chilly oil to give and extra flavor. Now your excellent Chinese dish is ready s that you can serve hot with chopped onion spring and fried garlic garnishing with mushroom sauce. 

Keywords: Chicken, Pepper, Mushroom, Egg.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Buy mushroom online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! Trufas Mexicana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! Grain spawn mushrooms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. magic mushroom grow kit uk

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget